办理来华工作手续须知 Information on how to apply for work in China（因新冠疫情原因，目前中国驻外使领馆暂停发放Z类工作签证 Due to the epidemic, Chinese embassies and consulates abroad are currently suspending the issuance of Z-type work visas）:
Applications for notification of work permits for foreigners to come to China and applications for renewal of work permits to come to China are handled by the International Office of the University to the Chengdu Bureau of Foreign Experts, and applicants themselves only need to provide documents as required.（contact person: 杨帆 YANG Fan; firstname.lastname@example.org; +86-28-66366345）
Foreigners must apply for a Z visa to China in person at a Chinese embassy or consulate with a notice of work permit for foreigners to come to China.
Foreigners are required to register as foreigners at the Chengdu Public Security Bureau after entering China, and to apply for a residence permit for work at the Chengdu Exit-Entry Permit Office with a foreigner's permit to work in China.
（1）境外申请外国人来华工作许可通知书 ——（2）境外申请工作类Z型签证——（3）入境中国 —— （4）办理外国人住宿登记（入境48小时内）——（5）如未在境内办理外国人体检，需尽快进行体检 ——（6）境内申请外国人来华工作许可证 ——（7）境内申请工作类居留许可
(1) Notification of application for a work permit for foreigners to come to China from abroad -
(2) Application for a work type Z visa from abroad -
(3) Entry into China -
(4) Registration for accommodation for foreigners (within 48 hours of entry) -
(5) Medical examination for foreigners in China, if not already done so, as soon as possible -
(6) Application for a work permit for foreigners to come to China in China -
(7) Application for a residence permit for work in China
Notes on the validity of each step.
--Notice of work permit for foreigners to come to China: valid for 3 months, the applicant should apply for a working type Z visa at a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad within 3 months of obtaining this notice
--Working type Z visa: valid for 6 months, the applicant should enter China within 6 months of the issuance of this visa; the Z visa is valid for only one entry and should be replaced by a working type residence permit within 30 days of entry.
-- Work permit for foreigners: based on, but not limited to, the duration of the work contract (generally 1 year for post-doctoral and language categories).
-- Work category residence permit: based on the validity of the work permit.
First Step. Application for the Work Permit Notification 申请外国人来华工作许可通知书(以下材料，均需提供中文翻译件，非英语文件的中文翻译稿需加盖正规翻译公司翻译印章）
1. Academic Resume （starting from high school degree, listed by month and year, no blank period）(tel, address, email) (marriage status) 学术简历（从高中学历开始，详细列出学术及工作履历，需具体至月份）(包含电话、邮箱、地址、邮箱）(婚姻状况）
2. Reference letter from your last employer 上一封雇主出具的推荐信或证明信（或现雇主）（说明其职务和工作表现）
3. Highest degree certificate (must be certificated by P. R. China Embassy or Consulate General in the applicant's home country) 最高学历证明和中国驻当地使领馆出具的领事认证
4. Non-criminal record report issued by the applicant's home country's local police authority (must be certificated by P. R. China Embassy or Consulate General in the applicant's home country) 由国籍国执法机构出具的无犯罪记录和中国驻当地使领馆出具的该报告之领事认证
5. Health Check Report by the applicant's home country's certain organizations (the report must use the certain report form provided by the P.R. China Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs) 由当地医疗机构出具的体检报告，报告表格需使用中国国家外国专家局专用表格（可在国际处网站下载中心下载）
6. Contract (identified clearly about the applicant's job title, working content, contract period, salary and insurances purchase, together with signature and university's stamp) (Only Chinese is required and legally effective) 工作合同（需注明职务、聘期、工作任务、薪酬及保险购买）(保险应注明涵盖大病、住院及意外等）（仅需中文，且仅有中文具有法律效力）
7. Information Page on the applicant's passport 护照信息页
8. ID photo (digital type, white color background) 白色证件彩照
9. The exact location of certain P. R. China embassy or consulate general where the applicant would like to apply for the Chinese visa. 拟办理中国签证确切中国使领馆地点
Note: In this step, when we submit all of these documents to the Foreign Experts Bureau 外国专家局online system, the FEB will take an online check 网络审查 （5 working days）. If everything was fine, our office will submit these copies of documents to the FEB reception desk现场查验. The FEB will check these materials and make the work permit notification工作许可通知书 (5 working days). When the applicant obtains the notification, the applicant could go to certain embassy or consulate general to apply the Z type of visa.
Second Step. Application for the Work Permit 申请外国人来华工作许可证
1. The Z type of visa requires the holder to apply for the residence permit within 30 days from the date of entry. The residence permit must depend upon the work permit. 持Z签证入境后需30天内换发工作类居留许可
2. When the applicant obtained the Z type of visa and entry in the Chinese border, the applicant must do the following things in the first 24 hours (do not over 48 hours).
A. Register to the local police department (the International office of SWJTU will first help the applicant to issue a kind of document stating the applicant's name and residence palace etc.) 入境24小时内到居住地派出所办理外国人住宿登记。住宿登记表的开具需要护照原件，住房合同/住宿证明（校外住宿由住宿地物业公司或房主提供，校内住宿由学校资实处开具住宿证明并由国际处开具介绍信）。
B. Take a health check to Chengdu Customs Inspection and Quarantine (MUST Take). The Customs will issue the applicant a Certification of Verification (Bring Passport and ID photo hard copy) 到四川省国际卫生保健中心进行体检(TEL: 028-85158859) 健康体检的开具需要带上外籍人士的护照原件，早上11点前前往进行体检。由于需要查血，所以请注意空腹前往。大概2-3个工作日后出检查报告。
3. Applying for the work permit needs the flowing documents 申请工作许可证所需文件
1) Z visa page and the entry stamp Z签证页及入境章页
2) Health check report certification by Chengdu Customs 体检报告
3) All of the original documents provided by the applicant's when applied for the work permit notification 申请工作许可通知时提供的全部文件原件
When the international office submits these materials online, the FEB online check will cost 5 working days. After the online check passed, the international office will submit all of these original documents to the FEB, the FEB will check and start to make the work permit which is similar to the ID card.
Third Step. Application for the Residence Permit
This step is fully related to the applicant's personal issue due to that the Exit and Entry Authority of Chengdu Public Security Bureau 成都市公安局出入境管理局（EEPSB）requires the applicant's fingerprints. So that applicants must go there by themselves. Required documents follow:
*持Z签证入境后必须于30天内办理完成外国人工作类居留许可（请务必尽快及时完成入境后体检，并及时报国际处相关材料）。* Must apply for the resident permit in 30 days once entry in China. (ASAP take health check in Chengdu and contact with the International Office of SWJTU)
*超期将面临处罚和罚款（如超期，申请人应先到居住地派出所接受违法问询、笔录和处罚，再办理临时停留签证）。* Overstady for the Z visa will face a punishment. ( If overstay, the applicant shall apply for the short-stay bridge visa. The applicant shall firstly go to the local police station.)
新办和延期均需携带以下材料由本人亲自赴出入境办理：Applying for the new resident permit and extension of the resident permit shall bring all these documents below by the applicant self.
1、护照（首页、签证页或居留许可页、最近一次入境章页）原件、复印件 Passport and hard copies (Information Page, visa or resident permit page, entry stamp page)
2、ID照片 (2寸、1张) (ID photo, 1 copy)
3、学校申请书 (University Statement)
4、学校承诺书 (University Commitment）
6、涉外单位联系卡 (Contact Card)
7、外国人住宿登记表 (Foreigner accommodation registration form)
8、现场填表 (Applciation Form)
9、≥400元人民币（非现金、刷卡或其他支付）(≥400 yuan RMB via Chinese Bank Card, wechat pay, ali pay)
10、市外专局行政许可书（原件、复印件）(FEB of Chengdu Administrative license) (Original document and 1 hard copy)
11、外国人工作许可证（原件、复印件）(Work Permit Card)
Opinions of the Ministry of Education on Establishing and Improving the Long-term Mechanism for the Construction of Teachers' Morality
（Seven Forbidden Types of Behaviors for University Teachers）
1. Damaging to national interests and damaging to the legitimate rights and interests of students and university.
2. In the education and teaching activities, there are words and deeds that violating the CPC’s line, principles and policies.
3. Committing Academic Cheating, Misusing Research Funds or Academic Resources, Having Part-time jobs off campus that affect teaching duties on campus.
4. Engaging in malpractices in admissions, exams, student promotion and postgraduate recommendation.
5. Asking for or accepting gifts, gifts, securities, payment vouchers, etc. from students and parents.
6. Sexually Harassing Students and Having Improper Relationships with Students.
7. Other violations of the professional ethics of university teachers.